Dedicated to Repairs: Your Sandpoint Roofing Specialists
Rapid Response to Your Roof Repair Needs
We offer detailed estimates with process explanations and photo proof.
We know how to assist you with the insurance process and filing your claim
If your roof needs an emergency repair we make you a top priority!
Upfront and Honest with pricing and job specifics.
Do I Need a Roof Repair or a Full Replacement?
- Ideal for minor problems like small areas of damaged shingles or small leaks.
- Cost-effective due to time and material needed and less disruptive.
- Regular inspections can catch issues early for timely repairs.
Full Roof Replacement:
- Needed for widespread damage, extensive wear, or an aging roof.
- If your home is older, consider a full replacement; old shingles are often brittle.
- Starting with repairs may lead to a full replacement later for older roofs, costing more and causing delays.
- Modern roofing materials and techniques offer improved energy efficiency and durability.
Call and schedule a FREE inspection with our roof experts and we’ll be completely transparent about the conditions of your roof system and whether you need a roof replacement or just a few repairs.